Wednesday 8 February 2012

Feb 8: Simplicity


"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:3 (NIV)

Sometimes we make things complicated. We can't believe it is as simple as it is. I am lucky to see God at work in others every day. It has to be God - you cannot make up the things I see and hear and the common factor is that people are turing to a higher power to heal and forgive.

Its often the people who have nothing or very little who I see change the most. I would probably see more change in my own life if it were not so comfortable. Fortunately it is comfortable relatively, and I am grateful every day for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment