Saturday 18 February 2012

Feb 18: more rest (maybe)


Here I am, having spent a long Saturday with the children all content and happy because I get to spend 2 hours watching the World Track Cycling at the London Olympic Velodrome, a couple of miles away in Stratford.

The olympics is going to cause chaos here. Traffic will be awful, people will be stressed, deliveries and post will be terrible, none of us will want to do any work and there will be maximum disruption.

But on the other hand, I'll be spurred on by amazing athletes to push myself. To live life to the max and do my very best in all I do. And afterwards, appreciate all the venues that the olympics will leave behind. I'm already making the most of the Olympic canoeing centre, I hope to take advantage of more of it as it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment